BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hi

My name is Bailey. I am three years old in human years, but in cat years I am in my twenties. I have a son named Lily who in cat years is sixteen years old. I am a single father who is widowed. I am a petrepreneur and plan on making money off of this blog. I am black and furry. I have really great hair. I enjoy roaming, spending time with my son and laying on Rose's lap and being petted. I like food and eat it often. I like to sleep too. I love catnip and sitting outside with Rose watching birds. Chick cats dig me because I have great hair and a stunning personality. I am a "democat" and would have voted for Obama if cats were allowed to vote. My favorite show is Big Cat Diary on Animal Planet and I aspire to be like Notch, the head male lion of Notch's Pride on that show. I also enjoy Judge Judy and the Steve Wilkos show as well as the news because I like to keep up-to-date on current events.

0 comments: